BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Friday, November 12, 2010

confession of a bad luck person

today 13 of nov..i stay at my hubby home doin nthg.
a female turtle accomapany me now..
n dear is sleeping now...felt so bored...
.so write sum feeling here..concluded wat i had done tis few day
yest exam practical,it so sucks until i reali very down
at 1st ,im so confident in tis examination,i knw i sure can pas wit flying colour...
bt the sucks machine ruin everythg..everythg spoilt!!!
once the exam start,i use to speed n fas...
my cleansing is gud,no dirty thg,my scrub aso prety,my eyelash n eyrbrown aso done it very well..
when cum to machine,im so desperate dy..why????
i mos geng in machine,wateva ques asked i can ans it very well...
bt the sucks machine,spoilt alll!!!stupid suction machine,gt 4,den broken 3..
i change n change the machine,finaly im reali dulan dy...
change machine....manatau...machine is not suitable to the model...
so i m wrong everythg..fuck la....
the machine i choose is wrong bt is broken.wat u all wan me to do...
so upset at the moment...
when cum to pedicure,im totally givin up dy..all the nail paint is so sucks,
my massage is sucks,mask n evrythg....all suck..
mos geram thg is,the blusher...
cos i share thg wit my frend,then her brusher is dirty,make my make up spoit...again..
my hygiene marks is gone...everythg gone....
cos of tat machine..all my confident fly away frm me...
im so moody so upset....
bt las,at least my waxing gt help me beck a bit...is a lovely gud waxing...
bt i dun thk tis can cover the mistaken i made b4...
when hav a phone call wit my mum,i dun even dare to day out,how suck is my exam..
i lie to her tat every thg is ok,bt in my heart,i feel so sad..
im crying inside n no one knw it...
tis exam sud b a finger tips 4 me,bt now....it bceome lik dat.....
wat can i blame???i jus can say tis exam suxxxxxx......
instrument not enuf n broken,evrythg is so sui bian...then cos me so muc money..
i realy thk it not worth....
at the 1st day i arrive kl ,11 of nov,i take a txi to my guest house,
luckily,i get a taxi tat use meter to calculate the fairs...
i tot im lucky..
bt then i found out tat it is not exctly wat i thk...
tat is 1.30 pm lik dat,the trafic is jam,n the meter jump so fas....
finnaly cos us rm 15...walao..y gud thg never happen on me....wat a shit luck!!!
finaaly reach our guset gouse..n ther are raining cat n dogs ther...we all are wet....
lolzzzzzzzzz................................
it reali terrible trip i eva had..

0 comments: