BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

gambateh

so tired...
lolz..rexently feel fatigue...haiz..
doin ntg aso can feel tired wan...i thk my body getting weaker n weaker dy...
today facial with frend...
massage make my shoulder feeling so pain..haiz....
when thking tis is my futher job..getting headache dy..
hav to pain here n ther 4 such a long time..
wats will happen to me...bcum older faster??o stronger???muscle???who knws.....
recent spent lots n lots money..dunno why "it" fly so speed....
my life bcum so stressful as it becum busier n busier...
everyday revison 4 study ...as i beck hum ,first is to remove my make up >den clean up all thos stuff>dinner>computing>11pm>>>bed....
look likes a machine life..wat to do...its so mess up...
i thk i hav to make a change of myslf..
try to be neatly a bit...
hav to arrange my files..
my study,my bed room...
b my money as well..
hehez...
blogging will b my part of my life as welll....when im too bored...P/s
long time din contact with my lovely frend dy..seems lost connection 4 a period of time dy..
miss them so muc....
sobx sobx..
everyone goin university..n i ...still staying at kuantan...
haiz..everyone on their way of their dream..
n me..doin sumthg i m dunlike from heart..even i did nt fed up wit it...
bt den...tryin hard to love it so tat i can make everythg easier,..
miss my cat cat so muc..
she is goin peneng soon...
haiz..
god bless her..
n gambateh 4 my

0 comments: