BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

stupid day

tody hav fullset facial..damn tired lorrrrrrrr...
early in the morning,we all nid to prepare all thos stuff....
haven finished prepared all thos thg,let teacher scolding to do waxing...
at 1st still ok wan,bt at the middle,walao...the waxing paper stick on my jie jie leg...
den semakin serious...
n let techer said me very poor on tat..
act las time i aso ok wan,jus today not in tat mood anw..
haiz...from tat,,the bad luck is follow me all the day..
when afternoon we doin facial,everythg i done is sucks,
my scrub too thin??massage nt gud...suction machine canot ans ques well...
wtf.....
anw...still gt my dear comfort me....than i jao din feel so upset anw...
finnaly he cum beck liao,bt another day jao leave..
gona miss him muc,tat day we argue again,bt then when c each other ,
everthg gone,jus lik ntg happen b4,hehez...
dunno is tis called love???
haha..
anw
gambateh 4 tomorow pratical....
jia you

0 comments: